Eckie says...I really enjoyed entertaining you all and it looks like I've got so many more great family shows booked in the lead up-to Christmas 2012.
* Clown Eckie's annual Convoy for Kids Shows (Very Early) on the 25th November. (contact for details)
* December 15th - The BIG ONE! - British Ambassador His Excellency Mark Kent has invited Clown Eckie to entertain himself and the Embassy staff at this years Christmas Party, held on the Ambassadors back lawn and right next to the Great British statue of H.M. Queen Victoria. This is going to be the eight year in a row that Eckie has done his duty for this and many past Ambassadors and preparations are already underway for this great occasion.
* Christmas shows are yet to be confirmed...But you can be sure to see Clown Eckie performing his unique brand of hilarity at one of Bangkok's well-known establishments or maybe see him at one his many charity shows.
As well as being professionally competent and offering great service. Clown Eckie...
- Works for a properly registered organisation and has the correct documentation for working in Thailand.
- Has liability insurance.
- Has police clearance (safe to work with children). File number: F090729-38668.
- Is proud to honored by Rotary International as a "Paul Harris Fellow"